m very pleased to announce the release into production of SMARTset v2.5.0
66 bug fixes, improvements and features with the emphasis in this release being stability and reliability.
- Monitoring – new Modbus RTU register compaction gives a performance boost
- Administration– Sites can be auto-populated from local device GPS
- Controls – remote control is now automatic through firewalls and SMARtset federation
- IoT – SMARTstations and 3rd-party devices can now self-register and start reporting data as soon as they are switched on
- SMARTstation Lite – we welcome the introduction of another SMARTstation variant to the successful line of controllers
Thanks go to the Software, Sys Admin, Documentation and QA teams for all their hard work with special mention of Controls for their exceptional work on the Linux device driver.